Thursday, August 12, 2010

Watch Online Movies Digital Playground

Cafe "Molo 4" (Trani, Italy)




Here's another bar, where many times I have breakfasted. Do not ask me why I say that not once, but the whole picture three - just the camera was almost always in a suitcase, and I absorbed the view of the port of Trani and his whole body. Very good location. The most beautiful area of this City - Boats, Cathedral, my restaurant (hmm..) blue water of the sea! "... And sometimes is even seen the Gargano peninsula! If the weather is good and the air clear.
Today A brief review .. but the cafe is good. There work responsive southern boys, here I am for breakfast I love to eat brioches with marmalade, and when arrived they were only in the range of chocolates, confectionery, cream, pastry cream and jam and vinevym empty. Two days later, they began to bake Two or three things in the day for me with marmalade. Note: me and one missing, but will not be the same in the cafe for one to do. ) Maybe someone wants to ask - once I'm in a hotel lived then why went to breakfast at the cafe? Went ☺ Because I love the new institution and, therefore, that I had at the coffee and rolls were disgusting, despite the rest of service and quality rooms)
Their facility is located in a building with wide steps at the entrance - that's on them and has an outdoor playground with large umbrellas, tables, a blue-striped tablecloths and wicker chairs. And all this with a view of the public port. At the heart of the city. Pleasantly where to drink cappuccino and orange fresh. Cool, calm, quiet and tasty.
about the very quality can only write a good review. So much for meal. What I tried, from coffee to cocktails at night, to my taste was not pretentious and made for the right recipe. I'll write more later about the place (also in the port, but a little further, if the card to look - at the other end), that's where my favorite Florida fuck up a banal way: it just for some reason add sparkling water .. I just did not ask why, but still do it. I understand that when added to juices and ice cold water without gas, but "With »?... In my opinion stray notes of fruit and flavor, which is very important in this drink - acid. Is that of the pineapple, grapefruits, oranges ... In the "Molo 4" is spared.
ice cream they also tasty, but I do not see any reason to share a review of coffee + candy and ice cream separately, because particularly writing is not about anything. I want to here only to observe that pistachio is one of the two best in Trani. True! This creamy, viscous, rich, as it should be.
All pastries except croissants here bought from pastry. That is, they themselves do not bake. There are few places, they just put the car for ice cream and one oven. But they have not and pastry as well. This means that such a quality sweet products such as the "Bare Principe" here is not to be, but if you know what to order - That was very satisfied can be absolutely no effort! Teach: Canola Sichiliano (which in the photo) can be taken without opasany, because it is not dessert tricky for the recipe and it can only deteriorate ricotta (again ☺) , and it takes a maximum of three days. And what can it mean? That they always or Fresh or MAXIMUM almost fresh, but still good. Even for fans of sweet food juices and flavors, desserts on the second day "can be absolutely the freshest and best. More taste, more harmonious, more unity. But Cassatt Sachiliany (see previous post) should eat only on the same day that they are prepared and .... They are very gentle. And cookies, of course, neither the second nor the third day did not spoil. It is a week later will not go anywhere. More in this bar is nothing:)
The guests arrive from the soul, never in no way denied, and people always sit in the evenings a lot. Well, this - the most cultural center. Again, turnover ... and then what? Quality)

'll upload pictures here! Wait, once otsnimu and kind, and yet, as At least one breakfast - will be more fun
;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment