Monday, August 2, 2010

Long Till Temazepam Works

Restaurant "Oasis Beach" (S. Margherita, Italy)



So, something I have absolutely no time to post ... and sometimes I feel like, and calling a computer! Very sorry I am that I am in the rented This month, a little, but I'm still in pule - so the picture will be. But in reality the events naproishodilo happens a lot. I clearly understood at this time that such, and most importantly how to love people (all individually and (!)). Now I know that means "grow". This was a long and finally I had a situation that tore me from my frantic parents' love. I feel that I have adored almost even more, but adored and adoring choke - it is absolutely different things. I'm trying to build their first relationship. Plavayayu itself for some kind and friendly, but soapy and slippery situations. Experience comes with every passing hour, but I do sometimes ocheng blunders for which I blame myself, and then it manifests itself in trauma. But I get up. You can not give up even if a little obvious that happening around them. We must learn to keep your him. Their best wishes - that is what is necessary to show the public. Esl itebe priyatet people - let them know! Look into my eyes and say thanks for what he brings you happiness only in that it is. That he had been a pleasure to watch. I'm not talking about their favorite in obschemprinyatom the concept of the word. I'm talking about people who you are attracted to even his gestures. I am a hundred percent sure that person is experiencing the same thing with respect to you - such feelings always mutually, and they would not otherwise appear and grow.
Now let's about eating ☺ This restaurant I bribed her situation Home and completeness. It's not luxurious place, but there can be insanely good food and, more importantly, to understand what is Puglia. And a genuine Mediterranean kitchen! I think the whole of Italy here. This - the cradle of the classics and best finished dish. From here we should start our sample of Italian cuisine. In Pule at a height of absolutely everything in terms of food. Gastronomy here is almost the most important rolv lives. ... And what quality of products! I was just after this region in Italy there is more I can not! Dae do not know what to say about Italian restorny in Kiev ... I'll let you in her! With my chefs with whom I have had the privilege of meeting and see in action. I just zavorazhievat an absolutely correct operation of chefs in the restaurant. All are absolutely sterile, no half-eaten pieces back to food is not evident, seafood opened just before serving, even oysters are still alive when served to the client for fish carpaccio rasdelyvaetsya immediately when there is order, not a minute sooner .... Excellent!
In this restaurant, that the photo I first tried Puliyskie snacks and traditional for the entire region pasta with mussels and other seafood. You are here showing everything that was: a light and fresh salad with shrimp, oranges and almonds, hot food: grilled octopus with balsamic vinegar, of course, Parmigiano di mare (eggplant with moreprodutkmi inside, and we his comic together called the Russian "House .. eggplant cottage"))), this was still here in this review (in a restaurant, n I'm working), went further: salted, delicate salmon rkasnom orange - it's insanely delicious mix of sweet and salty ..... it stunned me to liking lately! Then there were already raw antipasti like fresh seafood. I find it difficult to eat them, be honest, but, for example, sea urchins bribe me - very tasty and delicate (and sometimes skolzkovatye, but it looks how to eat them). If you eat just spoon the flesh itself - that can pokazatsya6 it just neveroyano unequipped to eat, and if the pulp is taken out slice of bread and then eat together - that is very, very good! Pikkantrno, unusually, in his own way. A true delicacy)
Hot. The simplest thing - it was crepes (pancakes) with mushrooms and baked in the oven with cheese (my mom did not show even a desire to sample fresh seafood, or "shells", so that on the table in its dish in a single always something conservative and close to our Ukrainian cuisine), My favorite pasta with fresh tomatoes and mussels (mostly) sometimes put, seafood (shrimp, kalmarchiki, octopus ...). Next, we Packer (wide and large pasta cylindricity forms - traditional Neapolitan) here it is prepared with lobster. )) This is fine, believe me .. The fish in salt, I will not say much - freshest, but only caught fish in the sea without delay and no additives except salt baked in the oven - is a perfect combination of home fragrance and taste are not overloaded! In Pule classically served it with baked roasted potatoes (sliced thinly on the plates) and cherry tomatoes.
cakes and desserts in this restaurant is very mediocre, but sad - This is the last thing - just around the corner, two minutes walk away is the most beautiful pastechcheriya. The very beautiful in this city and one of the best that I did in his dzhizni seen!
Here, told ☺
I will go to work, if you remember what to finish - obyazaaatelno do it! I do slow and leisurely take off their various breakfasts pastechcheriyah and simply bars (very high quality, of course). I, the guys moved! All the same! So I killed on this occasion, but to cope. Thank God.
As soon as the free time I will write a (temporary post) about his situation. Will be more deployed and sometimes want pohohotat;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment