Here is another great place for your attention is. The second confectionery from the glorious city of Trani. ( first ) I liked the tables on the street, but the first time I criticized zavelenie to the nines. And all because of the croissant, which absolutely was not a test, and all of the oil - with him and flowed ... And I was extremely offended. But, but, then I tried other sweets, and they have a much higher level. This is a great institution of their surroundings and their coffee in particular. And this is - first, where Excellent tableware and decoration of serving dishes. Prices here are slightly more expensive than in other cafes - but it is understandable for that! When you sit down at a table - already smiling. Staff all in uniform, and in colored T-shirts as a "Bare Principe, and from head to toe wrapped in a classic black pants, cream shirt and beige vests. I am very pleased to see so waiters dressed in the morning. Go on a relaxing and just want to wake up slowly and deliciously. No more thought in regard the coming of the day it never climb - for them there is a time and a half hour ..
If we talk about the sweetness again, the first best-ka I'll about what you would see in any case, the first - the interior and the tables. "Bar Centrale" - the only bar in which to design a guess: dark marble floor inside the confectionery staklyannye tables with volume figures, columns and beautiful marble bar. And in a series of transparent windows adorn sweet cream cakes, fruit finger-foods and pies. In a separate vertical showcase all chocolate: from candy and ending plitochki various different ways. On the street, metal tables, but all the flowers and fine mesh, which is made of translucent and airy. On each table put a black cloth braided and is one neveroyano strange crimson - it seems to be plastic, but it's not true .. I broke off a piece almost by accident .. was present. Fresh water and the coffee bring in fragile glass beaker, and the coffee and desserts are already in ceramic ware. Bowls and plates are also very nice, no sharp corners ... I like it.
to drinks always come with an interest and love, which is nice. I previously had never seen that would Penke cappuccino wrote kofem. For example: "Thank you" or "This is a very good")) And today I am on a beige foam put a tiny meringue ... This is sipatichnaya swam there! I pricked ) As for the quality drink excellent spirits, and Capucci with lots of milk. So, if you want in the coffee - have to ask to make a "dark cappuccino. cakes, sweets! I ordered one unfortunate brioche, Cassatt, Napoleon and the "cigar". The latter were purely for the sample (they are in the background of Napoleon) And it was carved cylinders, cigars from biscuit with raisins. Simple? YES! But the classics in your pocket is not zasunesh - with it we should start to judge the institution. This as pizza Margherita - hence the need to begin to eat pizza, because all the rest - that's a plus one / two ingredients to Margarita, judge for yourself if the base is pumped - Then ... About Cassatt will not write - take a look only at the photo ☺ It - one of my favorites. You already know) and the cake and the picture! Napoleon. That's what zasluzhiaet more attention. Crispy pastry with chocolate, cream and chantilly cream. You know what this is? This is - a divine combination of air and thawing sweetness on the lips. A cake that combines the three most beautiful sweet ingredients simply leads to a gastronomic delight. Here it is worth living. Udvolstviya the sake of what you give to try, feel and enjoy later.
about orange FRESH I also will not write well? And then in quite a bad fun get))
And finally ... very nice, but awful) Ice Cream. It is disgusting. And very watery sweet ... Shot saved by the fountain and cookies!
All) I am always with you! 'll Be back again;) Let's go for otsnimu «Molo 4" port, as promised ☺ kiss!
0 comments:
Post a Comment