Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Cervix High Before Menses

Restaurant "La Darsena" (Via Statuti Marttimi 98, Trani, Italy)




I went to capture dinner) Here is a couple of times looked, but without a camera. Once to eat, and the second an aperitif. And I really liked it both times. These photos did yesterday - was the third campaign. I am becoming more and more releases compliments his boss in the kitchen. Good for it, what light is not vidoval. Prepares a dish with no frills, perfectly prepared. . So delicious! I was just ecstatic to eat. So far, unfortunately, both times I ate risotto with shrimp, ginger and zucchini, but - that's for sure, I'm still pereprobuyu couple of his mouth! From the menu, I saw a buckwheat pasta - something very new. Fresh seafood should be great.
How found this place? Easy .. On the stairs, the terrace are large white puffs-bags and coffee tables, and my mom in one of his visits me a couple of times with the desire in his voice said - "You want to sit there ... there view of the port, there's probably well fed ...». And I was curious. And I also Puffs ☺ love That's how long hotev, once we inadvertently missed and went here. Somehow just wrapped. Sat on ottomans, asked the menu, and they showed us on served with tables, they say, that if you eat - there ... But for us - and, more generally, for those who requested - the places are always where you want.
I ordered as an appetizer fresh sea hedgehogs - they are like stars, and with spines on the photo. How can they eat? Simple) Or a teaspoon take out the pulp, or a piece of bread; very tasty it is - a real delicacy! Well, where else but at the very southern Adriatic Sea to eat a fresh? They smell of sea salt and .. sorry for them ☺, but soft and unusual. Me, honestly, of all the fresh seafood they like best. Even raw fish, but about the carpaccio, I like some other time will tell. Now I'm talking about the French oysters, for example, about shellfish kalmarchikov, the Royal oysters, scampi, red and white shrimp, about everything that makes it blissful sea of Italy. How much is all you can buy just a fish shop on every corner! Unbelievable! If I had more free time and at least one skovordka - I would cook fish straight several times a day) Here is all you can find! A Southern paste .... With the sugo and fish - is breathtakingly! "Hello Skolyo "- with garlic, mussels, shrimp, calamari and tomatoes (cherry tomatoes - they give more flavor and notes of sweet taste), Pappardelle with fish and shellfish - Too seductive blend, it is always with salt, fish, thick sauce. But this is an amateur, because hard enough to tactility. "Haptics". Excuse me, that so often now use this term, but I have it after a course of Enology. I want more and better describe what you feel in my mouth (sorri. .. trivial) but the thickness, weight, color saturation of the product, you can only feel so (that-be realize that I still mean, imagine the tartness of the bead in the language or aged red wine - this is the "tactile sensation»).
So, yesterday, hedgehogs were fresh and tender, but small. And more can be found, but it really ought to look. Maybe, just do not want to spend extra money on something that is not particularly a lot of book. People still have to get used to to them. It's just like with oysters - for high-end, they - a delicacy, a favorite food, but there are those who quite simply can not eat, and from the fact that they seem to be too fat, "slippery" .. This focus is seafood. They cost a lot and eat them can not do everything.
risotto was excellent. Delicious well (I mean "correct") cooked rice, and sooo many shrimp. With garlic, chopped tiny cubes. He gave pikkantnost. Insanely fragrant and creamy.
Here's what else was going to say so is that lokeyshn plays a huge role in economy seats. If yes, this restaurant has been without ottoman and without the pan - then perhaps it would be very few people knew ... But such places need to be written in the notebook to travel and attend as soon as possible! It's just pearls that are going to carefully and thoughtfully, and feel. Advise. Cook - talantische! Lovely!
And remember if I will make more photos - Well, pastes, for example) - wobbled. So check out the other day;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment