I sometimes find it great for both of Southern Italy place, but to write about them in a hurry. And all because until a few different products out there do not try, with other places is not comparable and do not form an opinion (that final and bespovoritnoe) - I tell you all sorts of nonsense refuse. No wonder that in this blog I write only selected, tested and really very high quality! Subsequent reviews of Puglia are sometimes very short, but, I do not blame me, it just is not luxury bars and confectionery, and very good quality places for Trani. What to do if my 2,5-3 months (!) Has brought here, and by that I do not have a car - I can not move on? That I walk ... There I go, here go: Just about everything went around)) There is already a loved and comfortable places, familiar people, delicious rolls and their habits (like the one that I am at eight am sitting on the beach as a bayonet ... to nine, and then breakfast and work ..), but somehow fun. To be honest, I now hand on heart put, and will state to you that even with problems with housing (all already tired, and held a nuisance party a fortnight ago), and a complete misunderstanding of what I have people thinking on the part of superiors (in other words, the wife of restaurateur thinks that if I am at least 20 or 20 years - I still suck on a pacifier should instead work here and ride around the world (called «Серенькая Зависть») ) я по-прежнему ловлю кайф от шеф-поваров, кухни, ежедневной пасты, людей, вина, моего штопора (не забываем, что мне отдали роль вроде as a restaurant sommelier ), wounding metal bottles from the fingers and krasivennogo service and meal. Here I love this thing .... That's just me.
begin about the bakery. All I heard about it as about a popular place. Right baking ALL excellent, tables on the street is (some sort veranda), on a quiet street is located, always people walking (and this is a direct indicator that the product fresh, and again a big turnover - it meant something it deserved). Then do I suddenly become boring croissants with an incredible amount of toppings from a nearby cafe and I'm already mentally going over during the bars in your head where you can still go, when we have a team we were talking about what pastichcheriya, which for our restaurant makes cakes (Clients say that our chefs bake that Cassatt, but it's not .. She bought. But at the same time, she - the only dessert that brought the outside - everything else is really ready for the restaurant's kitchen) was closed for the holidays and suddenly remembered the "Bar Principe, and then I blew that somewhere I have met this name in Trani .... In your street! That's where I lead! )) In two meters from the best sweets live ☺ Well, of course, I decided to have breakfast there. For two or three days I was there in the morning with a camera. Tasty, yes, but sometimes, in my vzgdyad, small portions - A take-home pay, but a little insulting. True, accurate. But little. But gently, but ... In general, if it is deleted - then still yes! Brioshi air, right up (due to what inside have a lot of empty, hollow space for the stuffing), with crisp and crumbling flakes of crust. Very filling too, not much) I I write as it is - I do not care there tasty and soul. Cassatt Sichiliany (I tried the small portions), I liked: a little stringy sponge of tactile sensations but it is amazing harmony with cream cheese filling (the classic bottom-up: Air Biscuit - stuffing of ricotta with candied fruit - two layers of sugar glazes (green, then white - Candied cherry)), icing sugar mnoooogooo; much as I love Sakhanov powder - this dessert, I just gets! Only after eating nothing all day can not - very sweet. Only the lemon sorbet in the course are. Ice, water, ice, water, ice, water. Pastera Napoletana - too curd cake. Should have been cake, but there is something gentle. Delicious! To me, the only thought that crazy (for her) sweet and too beat up the filling - do not feel texture of ricotta. And I like it. I have sometimes been difficult to detach from Syrnikov neprotertogo of cottage cheese, when they with large grains, grainy .... Very good in Ukraine, I (= to me) are coming!
's pudding, I bake a uniform, plump and juicy. But cheesecakes - this thing is always in the mood. It seems to me that I missed for cheese ... All the same, ricotta - these are not equivalent. It's always too "creamy", and another.
Outdoor cake with marmalade! + Pastry filling. Called "Krostata. "Krostatinami" said small portions baskets. This confectionery pastry is tender, almost crumbly - but it is for the better. Firstly, in the mouth and just melts away, and secondly - what? If not (or rather, less) mealiness in the product - so there is less butter. So You can quietly enjoy ☺
's pudding, I bake a uniform, plump and juicy. But cheesecakes - this thing is always in the mood. It seems to me that I missed for cheese ... All the same, ricotta - these are not equivalent. It's always too "creamy", and another.
Outdoor cake with marmalade! + Pastry filling. Called "Krostata. "Krostatinami" said small portions baskets. This confectionery pastry is tender, almost crumbly - but it is for the better. Firstly, in the mouth and just melts away, and secondly - what? If not (or rather, less) mealiness in the product - so there is less butter. So You can quietly enjoy ☺
excellent coffee! I am always so far only ordered a cappuccino, but just say that there is 100% Arabica - is clearly heard to taste, but I also like that this bar a dense foam (like whipped cream) do not do - it gives an air result. Like jelly and was a kind and no ..
Today straight course turned out, not a review. Maybe someone needs tips on baking? I'm still in the oven miss ☺
0 comments:
Post a Comment