Thursday, October 7, 2010

What To Apply On Penis Small Painless Bump

restaurant "Chez Omar" (Rue De Bretagne 47, Paris, France)



Even from my short trip to Paris would like to make couscous. Not exactly French cuisine, frankly, but eat it in Paris - in this restaurant - suggest so. It is at this point, the best couscous in my life. If and there will be something that will jump to in quality - I still tell. But these culinary discoveries / discoveries happen once a year, probably. About as frequently Any photographers. And the more you learn in any field - the less likely wonder. But here, yes .. definitely furror.
Delicate as a cloud couscous - the main dish of the restaurant. Is prepared and many others, and even some French dishes, but for them, I believe it is possible and better restaurants are found. I'm not happy with the interior and the staff, but food is food. In my restaurant, everything is at a height, as long as I look around and lay on the shelves impressions.
menu of couscous Kousa lot, about 6-7. With chicken, vegetables, seafood. I really liked the simple and vegetables. Main dish is served separately in pan or on a plate, very "filling". Put put himself couscous and pour it so that more ordered. He is piping hot, so that those who go up - Look out! ) Carefully, not attacking, please. It is served very much. Ate order for two - then those portions calm enough to handle three. Just two so much and with great desire not to eat.
On top of bringing more and chili. Also please be careful. And then the physical "Goryachestyu" so even with the pepper - you can die. Oh, and order from me at once on the table just wrote .... Hah
fond me this place and for its location. In the third district, the Marais - a very, I would put it centrally ... Who knows Paris is now probably very laughs)) What could be central. I'm far from 3rd and 11th districts did not go, I just there were a hotel and office. That's how they lived. So on this trip, I examined quite a bit, but this area - let it be where you walk - walk on the Rue de Bretagne. A lot of ineteresnogo. There's still galleries in the district is. But, in general, hand and apply to Opera and to hotel De Ville, and there ... Seine, Notre Dame, Naberazhnaya, bridges, Starbucks Boulevard San Zherman .... Enjoy the city. On arrival.
published in the Sheas Omar walks wonderful - all right, cultural Paris and a few tourists. Still, the well-known local institution since elite does not miss a chance to eat the eastern food.
I liked the sweet. Honestly, I have long been beyond hot, strange, Southern countries have not eaten a good baklava and other expiring honey nut treats. I love this kind of baking - it's one of my favorite, and with a glass of mint tea is so good .... And do not care what 11 pm. ) We obtain Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment