And here is the first report from Paris - Swedish cafe. Generally it is not clear how I go in the first couple of hours in Unknown, but due to costs only my friend, who invited to drink coffee. I did not expect that the cafe will be a very soulful. Paris on my own, say, the first trip I took and welcome at home. It became immediately the heat only when I went into the garden. Very nice and round tables with striped tablecloths. It's only been a week since, and I already feel that I become deeply familiar with this city is absolutely strong. I like to enjoy kazhdgo step here.
inside me waiting for the high ceramic cups of coffee with milk. Foams are not observed, it was just milk. It was usual, but still exuded comfort. And what I have seen ... Cakes! Great, homemade cakes! Klyafuti with cherries, carrot cake with butter cream ... I, in general, and was not going to they are there, but then I suddenly just ask and I ... replied that the coffee will take a piece of carrot. With the condition of "at-half")) It worked! But they gave us a piece .... Huge! True, this fluffy, very homely and soft that I could not tear his eyes first, and then gives excellent forgetting the coffee, and a camera.
Summarizing then eaten and drunk - I say "go", unnecessarily, that even if not a classic (which is sometimes better), but still Paris. With the atmosphere. Swedish. I am still amused that - so it is that (even) teaspoons them «SwedenAir» - patriots. )
People run up decent. And the tables are divided among themselves. Very I was impressed that it is possible for someone to take a seat quietly - people really do not mind. I do not know about any snobbery I had been told. For me French - charming little people. I love them very much I love and I think it absolutely clear all of their behavior from "a" to "I».
About Paris still want to to say that I love to walk on it walking, talking and laughing. How nice of him to smile and look around! In Paris it is impossible to spend one day - It's like to drink water when you want vodka. Paris hit on the head so hard that get rid of the unrealistic happy experiences possible. I love you. I love it I love. You know how I love Pulyu, but Paris - the city for my life. Here you can work and be. Be and enjoy. Be happy. This post is rather not about the sweets. It's about love begins to one of the most exciting cities in the world. The next will Londo. I believe in love, too.
Thank God.
I now have absolutely no head.
If reading is difficult to obtain, and you think I'm crazy, if you write such unprofessional reviews today - sorry, but I'm in love.
Thank you.
Pastiss, gin and tonic, champagne, vodka with cranberry juice, a drop of vodka red bull and a lot of unfinished glasses of gin and tonic. Disco, a couple of restaurants, taxis and the city at night with returns at 4 am. And at eight-thirty wake boss and work ☺
coffee was, but after these nights and it did not feel like croissants, too, do not really like. Like live - and I live. Hello!
0 comments:
Post a Comment