While I work over the following publications, I decided to write a post about Rome. I have that glozhit, a lot of pictures in your computer that simply do not have time to process, Learn and soobtvetstvenno is idle. It's a shame, but let's probably correct.
So, I'm with you again. Today we dine in the cafe in the heart of Rome, directly vozze Proschadi Spain, where the notorious Audrey on the stairs eating ice cream. ("Roman Holiday", of course)
Who likes mozzarella? So has already happened that I had already two salad with one the same product the same day ☺ Well, klassichecky Caprese has not been canceled, but the other! I am with my love to starnnovatym dishes could not pass by, once in the menu was written "mozzarella with dried eggs." I'm on ekzamene in culinary school cooking pasta with pine nuts, raisins and dried roe ... Do you think it was a familiar taste like? That's me and wanted even the same spicy-salty caviar connect with such delicate milk miracle like fresh mozzarella. This cheese is incredibly easy for consistency and all this creamy, plus aggressive accompaniment ... It turned out delicious, but without that little lettuce, which was filed, I would have not dared to present. Thanks, but that's just the contrast and smooth.
Caprese was as Caprese, only with garlic pesto, for some reason. Maybe it's in Rome - the classics? I would like to clarify, perhaps. I just do not like garlic, so this unusual change of fresh Basilica struck me. Well I will not throw stones in the garden.
Let's go ahead and see my Caponata. I love vegetables, and various dishes from them. The main thing that would not bother much, and it then can not see what lies on the plate at all. That happened with you, come along, order - bring, but there .... and what is it? Here, here ☺ But the stew was delicious pumped. Similarly cook main courses znet sense in salad. He gave the smell of pepper (I will not say "black" or "white" - So we all know that this is the same pepper. In Italian cuisine, they use black only for marinades and say, "where there is no visible", while white is in dishes on a plate.)
Next paste. There was salmon and cream. It was delicious, the amateur. In menb this paste is not, but you can also always in Hebrew casual)) often turns out, of course. Generally, in Italy it is even, it seems, in the order of things, when in a restaurant ask cook what you really wants, or to change a few ingredients .. It should say thank you to the "family" establishments.
Bread, I want to note in conclusion, I felt bake themselves. Enough fresh water.
But please be more! In the middle of the restaurant hall is a small pool ☺ From Turtle!
good Saturday!
0 comments:
Post a Comment