Saturday, October 30, 2010

How To Wear A Bandana Mask

Restaurant "Non Solo Pizza" (Via Statuti Martimi 8 , Trani, Italy)




I understand that the yard is practically November. Without one the finished item, but I enjoy over-year. I woke up today with a remarkable sense of happiness. This feeling I have tightly linked to several places on the planet and one of them is - of course, Trani. For many, many times wrote about the city and about how sometimes it is strange that no one in it never goes. I've never never thought about the possibility of living in a tiny town more than a week, but in Trani I had to stay much longer. Namely, two months of a penny. And each day, believe me, every day I wake feeling of satisfaction, with happiness, with a smile and a great love for life. And people. I wish good to the world from the very first conscious Sighs in the morning. Me in all that bliss does not even hurt to live two weeks without hot water for a week in a hotel room with no windows (before this had never lived in a crown ... I hope, will continue to only hotels of the highest class), in an apartment with no furniture and a homemade rack - a wooden crossbar at stairs, I'm on it all hung on hangers from the dry cleaners .. I have this summer, there was nothing .... physical, material. But I almost did not need that. And, Yet, this time - the most beautiful. With favorite work if you can call it, of course. In the restaurant I went mad rejoicing. Day after day was wound as a squirrel in a cage, but the joy it brings inexplicable.
So, in the morning waking up with a great sense of summer, sun, sea, comfort and life I have here already night and I can not stop living so happily! Today was a tough day .. I had a lot of cases lichogo and business nature (but that you all will soon see), I still managed with six in the evening to begin preparing a dinner for the guests! And when it came we started the controversy-about "When did Halloween?" From 30 to 31st or 31th on the first? Until now, I can not verify the internet .. Perhaps that is "important" question) I had a real holiday! I was expecting a little! Everyone who came, came with gifts ... Total, in my freezer polukillogrammovaya packing ice cream from one of the best morozhenits Milan, box German gingerbread and cookies in chocolate, two jelly candy on a stick in the form of monsters to Hellouna, a gourd-rattle with four chocolate candy inside nugatnymi and cake (almost "a") as a pumpkin-faces! I was just at the tenth heaven!
talk about the restaurant is practically nothing, actually case. First, few people would go in Trani in general, and, secondly, there is a better place to eat)) most good restaurant - is one in which I worked, but he and the entire coast Puli best. And, incidentally, in the South generally better to eat only pizza and seafood, and ice cream in a proven field, and then hot. In Pule. Briefly tell about observations. All the locals go to eat pooostoyanno is here, though it is - an ordinary pizzeria. And people with a lot of money at first eat the whole stock of French and local oysters in my restaurant and for dinner, or at most the next day already here sitting in the pizza and told me that the family dinner came ... Here is that strange), but so cool that I myself decided to go, naturally! I. ... Well, nothing special there not found. I was struck by potato souffle - ha ha Mashed Potatoes baked in the oven and lightly salted) can be ordered just a souffle, with prosciutto, or artichokes. Sautéed mussels were delicious as always - can not break away and at a price much cheaper than in other institutions, and pizza - is a separate important conversation. In Pule local pizza all on a very thin, thin dough in texture reminiscent galetnoe cookies. Well I, for example. It is a little crunched for nadkusyvanii and it is very small. I this pizza is much more to their liking than in Naples, for example. There it air more. Puliytsy call it the "double test". Well, now I get understand why by eating the pizza they will book more and appetizers in front of her, because a pizza to eat - just kind of fiction) It's Prada.
So I wrote another. I have now appeared svobodnenkih couple of days. Tomorrow food in Piedmont! I mean, this restaurant has not yet written, but here are inspiring and as betray! He - my, to date, favorite ;-)
Hooooroshego Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment