Wednesday, January 26, 2011

How To Reset Combination Lock Of Vip Suitcases

anusoida @ 2011-01-26T15: 29:00

second night in a row dream that must die.

last night I was sentenced to beheading the head. From there you can run away - the door was open, but it turned out that the door to the street - no wings and is very highly above ground, a few floors. I going to chop off his head with an ax on the bench. Managed to persuade the butcher to change this horror on a harmless shot, as a result of which I would sleep a perpetual sleep. The executioner, which sleep was once my lover, graciously agreed, and then I woke up.

tonight I should have been die as a result of the accident at a station - not nuclear, not even any. Type of the first Half-Life is something, but without the white robes of monsters. Somebody out there has pressed wrong button, and we had X minutes to escape. And he had to escape and bring the things, of course. I still somehow change took and changed in those leather pants on a belt that, you know, cowboys wear over jeans and a shirt with long tails. Looked this fucking dream drop dead stylish and beautiful. I also managed to save the red-striped cat. What would all this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment