People Deceived hooligans
about an old lady and fur: http://doctor-haos.livejournal.com/39972.html
And here I first encountered this story, the commercials in 1987. I was 12-13 years, I studied in a simple high school and we had a classmate, you got caught stealing (do not remember, before or after this story), and which somehow came to school with a pearly lipstick. Lipstick was a luxury - bold, beautiful pink and one kilogram of nacre. Yea, I recall, the 86 th was in the yard, such lipstick afternoon with fire not find it. The whole class obzavidovalsya, the banner thing, and the girl Take it and suggest to bring all the same. Not free, of course - ruble money and will have you the same jewel. Polklassa deposited the money immediately, without departing от кассы. Девочка никуда не исчезла, понятно - середина учебного года все-таки - но как-то не торопилась ни помаду нести, ни деньги отдавать. На вопросы об этом отвечала, that should bring to the end of the year the helm of all breakfasts. Somehow it all, and trample. Parents no one complained, because parents are on a cap slapped would be for this. So that the money had gone to meet.
I myself miraculously did not lead on this theme - only because it bought on the eve of the central market in Roma ("Lipstick girls lipstick! .. Cud "The Donald", chewing gum, "Donald "!..) about the same lipstick. Just for the ruble. Why do I need two lipstick?
0 comments:
Post a Comment