Monday, January 31, 2011

Doujin Scantrad Monzetsu

Help

Actually, I have four days did not stand on my feet: nausea, puts the left and I'm trying to permanently lay down in a swoon, and dizziness, such that it is not clear, I stood on the spot or are already going. Pressure yesterday was 105 at 54, but today I climbed out of bed only for dinner, spending all day in the semi-delirium some a couple of times and almost dropped the Clam, bringing it to pelenalku change diapers. Embarked on off only after glass of strong sweet tea - but it did not matter, Elah-burns.

go to the doctor does not make sense. He has all the similar symptoms gives a diagnosis - cervicale. I'm so really did not understand what kind of magic's disease - something connected with a neck back and skull base. One of the favorite Italian sores with cold stomach and indigestion. Real, KMC, at the same rate, how many real znmenitaya rossiskaya vegetative-vascular dystonia.

than the pressure to raise, in addition to coffee, tea and medicine? Maybe some of the physical training there? May have to kiss a frog in a causal place or standing on the balcony on the right foot to count left hand traveling down the highway from left to truckers?
You know, I know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment