Trani, Trani, Trani ... I'm in this restaurant will take its practice a week later. During his vacation, I was just at Pule around this place and just could not help but look! ))
Some people know what I do, but not all. So: I'm now on course for chefs. Yes, I first professional model, and now .. chef) But do not be frightened or surprised this change - in fact, I do not boss me - restaurateur. I will still continue to learn, of course, but still, I plan not to kuzhne work, and in the hall. To start this summer, look around here and then we'll see. I already have an idea where prodolzhitt training and Milan, I want to pass by. Perhaps Italy and set aside.
What can we say about this restaurant? First, the "building" construction, in which he is - an old, old church, her about three hundred years. Owners in the building can not change anything: no interior design, a single pebble touched prohibited. All that can be arranged - To put the furniture in the room and the kitchen. Windows a little, but the restaurant is situated on the sea, he with terrace, including the view from her you know what. Shaken! On the one side berth: it is every morning the fishermen bring the freshest fish, and with another boundless sea, picturesque sunsets and the hundreds of shades of green and blue, waves and pebbles, rocks ... By the way, in Pule I wanted to paint again. I'm not doing this for many years, about five or six, but here .. I like alive, I will write!
What can I say about food in this restaurant? Mainly fish and seafood, but it is so obvious that the words are superfluous. Understandable thing is that if a place in the coastal region of Italy, and yes even right on the beach is worth - here the emphasis kitchen just in this direction will be. I had not liked oysters, but I were well aware that they did not like very temporary, probably had not yet matured. And now I eat and sea urchins and oysters from great pleasure in enjoying the aroma of fresh sea food. As in any decent restaurant, a place where they know their own worth, to each guest, after as he made the order, bring a small snack - a "gift" Chef, I wrote in brackets because for her, of course, pay is not implied. Here we have brought tiddly eklerchik stuffed with tuna and shrimp, a high-transparent glass. Then, before we ordered appetizers yet filed shrimps salsa avocado (this podorok was hot)) well then, we have brought each dish to the starter, all fish, of course. They were, in principle, each separately balanced fully held dish: octopus with lemon ice (Granite), baked tuna steak couscous with vegetables and Qusay classic appetizer for the region - «домик» из баклажана, начиненный креветками, моллюсками и кальмарами с томатным соусом. Здесь везде это называют «Пармиджана ди меланзане» («Parmigina di melanzane »), but it's something to the converted, because in the classic sense of the name of this recipe - it should have been eggplant baked in the oven and granirovannye Parmesan cheese. BUT I fell in love with this snack just forever! It is best that I've ever tasted so far!
about our main course: they were brand spaghetti this restaurant - with sea hedgehogs. Raw, of course. So delicious! Incredible sense of feel in the mouth, a very strange taste and softness, tenderness, whether ..
For dessert we all had different desserts. But in order from the simple to complex: almond basket with cream Chantilly and wild berries, my Cassata Sichiliana (insanely delicious and a little creative in the sense that, in the original recipe for icing on the cake should be green and white, but this restaurant instead of the green glaze was green marzipan - that's where the real Southern sweet!) and Semifreddo with white chocolate (a such a very sweet, a little frozen cream) and also with a slice of almond candy.
That's all. I am there I will have to work on Monday, Including you still hear a lot:) The only thing that is probably at FOODIE - foodiel.blogspot.com (about food, but in English and with my bell ☺)
0 comments:
Post a Comment