Okay, let's start with the simplest - with ice cream) you have become accustomed to his beautiful pictures, but since it's a treat, I would Too much to absorb - I removed the speed of light. This review to warm up, that would not be bored. Will continue to be so! This! I'm shocked .... I did not get the normal (classical, if you like, leave) - all week that I was able to devote to these things udovolchtvie stood a strange weather for the South of Italy ... Then cloudy, then rain. . At once sun and rain in three minutes ... In short, I could not understand anything. But, thanks to my friend I got gastro-vacation! So much I never in my Life did not eat! Very much! And very tasty, and generally it lechshih rest of my life was, I guess. Именно мой. And my mother. I managed to put a couple of pictures before terrible happened, everything broke me in my plans for Trouble - I suddenly appeared and then disappeared, not because I have school and a lot of information must be processing, no, but because once (three or four days ago), I hurried to get out of their apartments to the dining room - only there you can catch the Internet and dropped the adapter from the computer to the tile - makintoshnaya thing broke down and broke ... So that's so suddenly I was not actually have anything to charge your laptop and, accordingly, I stayed with my camera, a memory card and thoughts on one. First, rely heavily on the Korean "friends" who also learn to me in one institution, but no one person nichegodlya Mack was not found (!). Saved me today, only a female Turkish woman, who would have thought. So now I sit with povzaimstvovannym adapter .. I write, consider filmed over four days the material and I hope that tonight will bring me out of Milan's new rozettochnuyu need. I just have a week (And two) live in Asti (All drank Martini?), More precisely in a small county in Kotormo nothing but the castle (the room of my culinary school, actually) and one street no .. There are two cakes on the other hand! I have breakfast there) Then, too, they show, if you do not mind;)
So, ice cream in a small beautiful pasticherii Margherita di Savoia city (more simply Mapgarita, most likely) I was advised just a place friends, that this region all my life zhavut. Imagine his sea town on the coast, which lives only in the summer. At the expense of travel, of course, but usually, in our understanding of the tourists (Russian, German) here do not come. Here rests solely tired of all these "works" the Italian people. Therefore, simple, old buildings surprised even should not be. Italians have always taken care not about the outside, but about filling - food, clubs, coffee, etc.
I liked this cream. It is, however, I have not just saying this can not be compared with "Thunder" or with similar ilk, but as there is not muhlyuy, the best in the area. And they have a huge choice - it is a fact. I like how presonal treat you and the price I also really like ... Once again, I'll write about this cafe, only this time looking from the perspective breakfast, sweets, kontirkih frills, but now I want to add that huge, full breakfast for two people cost € 8! Then see, I'll show you a picture .... Amazing! That ice cream is the same - it was actually cheaper than in the same Milan. Ice cream made on the basis of the semi, I'm sure, but there responsibly added vsezhive fruits, berries and nuts. To flavor, so to speak. It gives him more pleasure eating. True, I liked it. Even know that like? Directly in front of a bar is small square with benches and large-large palm trees - it was perfect silet a little sunshine after all the procedures with thermal salt waters. By the way, here's another thing: Margarita - this is the place where all the Italian produce salt! So much for the city of three parallel streets! Ice cream there, the sea there is a high-quality salt - all that is needed) Have you ever tried salt with orange?
0 comments:
Post a Comment