Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Large Families In Ireland

Café "Bar Fiamma" (Via Vittorio Emanuele Ⅱ, 1, S. Margherita di Savoya, Italy)



All I promised to write about this cafe as it is about "coffee-sweet." I came. Already wherever they wrote during this time. And my article in the Journal of Ukrainian and Fudi, and ... Now I'm back in LJ. You know, I am very pleased to write in LJ - it's even nostalgichno what-if. Come up with to criticize Restaurants Cafes in Russian blog a couple of years ago and still post - it's, you know, for me feat. I'm usually very quickly burn out. But not in matters of food, probably. All my life I burned it and see how things are! Well, never came thought into my head to go in this direction! I want to say that does not hammer his head and the fate of speculation about the ideal use of himself in this world - YOU will still come out even if you went out of their what-have achieved something else. Just go away .. not burning bridges (it still contacts), and quietly confident. I wanted to be a model for 5 years, everyone thought that I really need This work is important to some recognition in these circles that Lee. I made sure I did. And all went into another profession. Just now, the feeling of "my" was many times stronger. And the results can already be seen clearly.
About cafes: in this tiny town of Santa Margherita di Savoia of personal territory, and the efficiency of it - weight))) and thermal Vod there, and mini-Shipping and cafe with a super-breakfast, of course! And the prices ... and prices-what! Just live almost for free) This is because in the South, but it's just amazing, to be honest. Well, imagine that the entire breakfast (see the general picture of food), where we ate with his mother, and there were tea, cappuccino, three small cakes, a piece of cake and two fresh oranges cost us .... 8 (vosem! euros)! Unbelievable! One of my friends tried to guess how much it cost us .. counted about 24-25 euros))) I laughed .. frankly.
It's not just coffee - it pastichcheriya, delicious pastries, great air-crusty bread, croissants with various fillings ... Coffee is also excellent quality. Not what I am today at the saw in the morning))) left after ten minutes in the bar - I had a croissant from a VSL of soap in the mouth, and the coffee was just awful ..... Although the picture is very nice breakfast ☺ Even without processing in Photoshop, anyway! Well, although I do not really super specialist in post-production, but the color korretsiyu do, because miss sometimes with the original settings))
Overall, this place I'm happy crazy. Indeed some of the best breakfasts in my life. Even in Milan last week I was running around his house in search of a "perfect breakfast" and, eventually, went to two places at once: in A coffee in another brioche)
Interiors me ktsati also very pleased I was even surprised by how in this small town could be such a qualitative place. Judge by the picture - I tried that-be to her was clearly visible. Places are not too many, but enough. Feeling of spaciousness is no stadium, no. But Leather chairs, transparent, weightless glass tables, marble everywhere, excellent bathrooms (important) - all are!
Believe ☺) This will be an opportunity - Also check! Liu you

0 comments:

Post a Comment