Friday, October 23, 2009

How To Disconnect Telephone

[Event 002] memories and resentment

[Lambo Namimori wanders, all alone, very bored.] How boring ... Where will the expulsion of the head-pin Tailed? Is not it nice to play alone! You
all afternoon looking for the Lambo-san! Now I'm really mad! And I also hungry ... I'll eat something.
[He sits on a park bench and pulls out his hair a chocolate bar and begins eating it] If I-pin is not there, who can play with Lambo-san?


[Lambo finished eating the chocolate and then looks around]

Although Lambo-san can not find anyone, at least do something!

[... and began looking for a playmate for all the city ...]

(
OOC:
Be ', Nodoka had said we could begin to open new post ... So I wanted to try. I hope it goes well ... It's my first H-H ...)


0 comments:

Post a Comment