[event 003] A few heads will roll
[Mukuro was back in Kokuyo Land, after all this time. Nothing had been moved: sure, there was a bit 'more dirt on the floor (especially the corner where he used to get Ken) and a couple of fingers a bit of dust' everywhere. But there was no living soul had noticed from the moment they had crossed the threshold of his old base. A little 'if waiting for him.]
' "This place has been abandoned for years ... I should have guessed. I wonder where Ken, Chikusa, Chrome and ... It is as if they had gone very far, I can not feel them .. Oh well, I hate this mess, I'll clean up. "
[On The First Kingdom. All the garbage, along with dust and disappeared. He sat on the canopy bed, the room where he had fought with the young Vongola, ten years earlier. The floor and walls were literally bruised, full of cracks and burn marks. Another fight, another time, another life.]
[The years spent in prison Vindice they were pretty damn long. Only on rare occasions he was able to go out with the mind, and only for a short time. It was now hours instead was there. And this time ...] [He roused himself. No, I had to think of a plan, yes. He had to find Chrome, and maybe Ken and Chikusa. And then? Then he would escape his true self from the prison Vindice. This time, no more Glo Xinia among the boxes. Had they already made Chrome to pay the man, it was always a man, and a little 'doubted it. And even if he reappeared, defeat would be a thing to two minutes either. But it would be a boring waste of time.] [The its nice of the Mist's Owl landed beside him. Already, he had also taken a souvenir from Glo. He had been very useful. Smiling, he closed it in its box, leaving him completely alone.]
"!"
[ He had heard something. a presence with a force similar to his. He smiled again when he realized who it was.]
"Oya ... I never thought of riincontrarlo so. Better anyway. It could be a good workout after a long rest . "
Kufufufu ~ You long time no see, eh?
[Who was the presence that he had received?] ( OOC: I hope okay o_O However, for the clash against TYL! Hibari
ensure the presence
HE did not want to clog up again Moreover, the post of Nod, so we decided to make a new entry. But if you want to "join" look, act as judges, participate in, disturb, or simply make a tour, you are free to do so, in fact, better xD)
0 comments:
Post a Comment