Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Doujinshi Bleach Online

Cafe "Ippopotamo" (Piazza Brà 22, Verona, Italy)





And here's a new juvenile review. Tell a story until a bit, except that I had this weekend was the first time in the life of a seminar on yoga. I do yoga a long time. Since I was still 14, but the first time, though, was a workshop for 12 hours in total (for Saturday and Sunday). I liked it and I even horrible very tired after Saturday .. Just seminar was held from 10.30 am to 17.30 pm. On Sunday we had a "Detox Yoga." And then a mini-lecture about the correctness use of certain products, but not much razglagolstvuya just say that I am this week vegan. ))) Now do not even want cheese. So here it is in this I got one of those cafes of which has not yet written. Greetings from Verona!
the main square of the city many, many tourist cafes - it is an axiom. But Verona has recently opened a completely new institution, the creators of which prosekli (would already go, guys!) That tourists want to eat is not so, as the Italians, not from 12 to 15.00, but always! Can starvation occur at 4 o'clock in the afternoon - and then what? Again, wait for dinner at 9? All right, just need to open the place (well if you really travel) always working with the kitchen.
While the "Behemoth" is open and the menu you can find a lot of different delicacies. No frills, but for a full dinner there is plenty of choice. And the salads, and panini (which can take half a serving, if that), and full meals as well. Pasta, all kinds of pizza, meat dishes and fish, grilled perfectly decent variety of side dishes ... Even the risotto was found) In principle, all popularly-ialyanskoe there. So you would not regret it If caught in Verona here to snack. Prices are democratic (perhaps because the place still very young), and the service excellent.
audience, it is easy to guess the whole is composed of foreigners. Moreover, most of the Germans. They just love the area. And what kind of ... I love the area Bra Verona - it is the oldest arena. She is still acting - there are seasons of opera ("Aida" are, for example) and various concerts. So, with an open playground restaurant you can enjoy a beautiful view of her people, architecture ...
It does not matter you sip fresh juice, enjoy coffee or eat in Verona, all this is best done here. From a pure heart, advise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment