My camera was lying alone in the hallway for two days straight since I went to the aperitif with his girlfriend ..
And here my mom was surprised beyond measure yesterday. Zahdit to me and says: "I bought the tickets. We're going! ". We're going to sea! I knew that maybe before I leave for school we go somewhere get out, but did not expect that so fast. My courses in another city begins a little more than a week and now we have this week also found what to do ☺ Come on the most-most South Italy, and then I'll show you all where I am there zasun her nose) I do not know that it will be beyond the sea - with some of our weather, but in any case - the sea! This is already the whole thing, you will agree! Today, I collect his suitcase and everything, everything prepared, and tomorrow at 9 am will be on-site) A very early departure, but it's worth it. For the sake of one week on the coast I'm ready to fly at night, not asleep. If only one, no one touched, but it was not irritating factors of the city, only that it was the most genuine mooooore summer and berries and fruit! I take along your mat for yoga and would enjoy nature all day long ...
In the meantime, here's that had not been very bored a little review and a description of my little event.
Want to laugh? I'll tell the story:
At the end of last week I was walking with her best friend, suddenly (not even remember what), blurted out something about the meeting after rain on cherverg. (Here a vivid example of the relationship with the cosmos )). On Thursday, I called four times to her, she did not take the tube (not heard), I finally left this session and after lunch went to look for a book on yoga in store downtown. A book I did not find, but I saw the sea all editions of vegetarian food. Just sat down and opened one to look through what I call my beauty, - "Hey! How are you? What do you do there? "-" I'm busy .. Called you to ask, maybe we would have in the cinema today went ?»..... "So let's go down!" - "No chance. Session starts in 10 minutes. You're doing what tomorrow? "-" I'm busy tomorrow. And you tonight at what you're doing? ", I replied -" Tonight, too busy already. Now that's still in the bookstore at the Duomo, it is: "Where?" The Duomo? I'll be! ". ..... Come on! .. )) After 3 minutes! She, too, here was, it turns out. For new thoughts) and what we did, do you think? Went to the movies! Only here's another note: That day we walked afternoon shower!
you imagine? So I skazanula, But we have indeed met by coincidence! And how!
After the movie we went here in this beautiful bar for an aperitif. They are considered among of the best in the entire city. In the axle because of the food, but not only. I've been specially put up photo looks like a bar, you see a colored wall? In "Eksplua" this picture change about once (!) per week. Can you imagine? Sometimes I wonder)) is always different pictures.
And an aperitif served different-different zkuski: Fresh vegetables (sorry, but this week I - vegan), voul-au-vent with shrimp, small sandwiches, olives, of course, fresh salmon and much more. There are plenty to choose from, that's for sure.
interior is very quiet, it even seems that he is with a touch of colonial ... However, there will always be prityatno. Just come take a little in advance, because then wait for the place - not the most pleasant experience, believe me.
audience totally different. There are no tourists, they are apparently still did not understand that holy, truly Milan tradition - an appetizer. It's a natural cult! They did not even once a day in a variety of bars, but two! At 12 o'clock and in the evening, 6-7, before dinner. Includes a glass of something alcoholic and a variety of snacks (and almost in every bar / hotel has its own characteristics ).... At 12, by the way, also drink alcohol already;)
Come to Milan! He is VERY versatile! If you know where to go;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment