Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Japanese Big Boob In Subway

FROM anusoida TO garibalda. Enjoy!

My children.
In June, my LJ celebrate, thank the Lord, for eight years.
When I came here, there is still handing out coupons at the entrance.
But to come to an end.
Me tired here for three things: my nickname, then, that in ribbon or piano bar is not displayed buddylist and a fair amount of dead souls in these very Frendo.

why I am moving for a new account: [info] garibalda and will continue to broadcast from there.

Since the yard late at night and, as I have noted, half of my friends in the film, I not seen perezafrendila now not all, [though in passing, and arranged for some cleaning in the ranks.

tomorrow (ie today) continue frendovanie.
write will only, another magazine, but that will decide this - do not know yet.
likely to remain in some way.

all whole in different places.

0 comments:

Post a Comment