X irrigation facility here. Found it randomly looking around. And just went, that would shoot for the blog, since especially nothing attractive in it does not discern. A very vain, as always. Yesterday morning, having come, I just sat on the sofa and waited for about five minutes the waiter, and then decided that I still am going to sit - it is necessary to go inside, find your own breakfast, and then on the sofa, his eyes open.
But! Here I was waiting for a catch. Somehow I do not very soon realized where the very same cafe! The first such embarrassment has turned out: terrace, so there is, tables are covered, and the cafes do not have ... In short, I have another five minutes around the corner of the house from side to side in walking, has not yet decided to go to the only open shop to ask, could have seen this miracle «cafĂ© club». And that it turned out .. Cafe shop. Or shop-cafe, or coffee shop, working part time selling things .. nothing it is not clear.
ordered coffee Capucci, of course, and brioche with chocolate. Sitting, waiting.
voshotetelny brought me breakfast! Surprise when viewed from the limit was not. Coffee delicious with a great crema and a croissant ...! Voshitetelnoe thing! Hot (please note: not warm, but scorching-hot to) sweet pastry and chocolate, really. For you, the secret was that "Cornetto Chocolate" is almost always in Italy with Nutella? I reported this had not written .. Of course, this is - something chocolate. But the difference is, beyond doubt. And Nutella is excellent, but the chocolate quite a different taste, color and aroma.
Very high quality start to the day came. I just found myself with the wonderful sweet and slightly wet test in Paris. Uniforms such, I would roll. Pardon for the trivial "roll", but I love brioche, which he invented nickname.
Places in the cafe a little bit, even rather small. But, but, on the street space there. Fresh, summer, nice. Tables are white, served with black napkins and napkin holders purple. Chairs are simple and too black. And green! Bushes and palmochki. A few square meters sidewalk owners tried to create a cozy atmosphere. And they did it, please note. Feel there is above all praise!
When I was leaving could not resist .... Therefore, the picture is not what I ate ... Buns on the run) I bought another croissant .... little ... with cream. Tasty and somehow festive happened. But I have a very long day and so any action that, during breakfast, I only enjoy it. Besides, it's - one of the few moments when you really want to eat. And sometimes in the evenings it is possible. During the rest of the day or very hot, or is offended buy wonderful, cut into large, juicy chunks of sweet watermelon and eat it later .... So that nothing else in the belly does not fit.
In general, a mini-resume: nice. Really wonderful, and without further ado - I still try to go there. Well, breakfast is just incredible! Without people, in silence and in the cafe ... Just like love! ;)
skorogogogo Up!
0 comments:
Post a Comment